This is the Bench Outreach Blog. Here you’ll find all kinds of articles stemming from our work with homeless and vulnerable adults in Lewisham Borough, London.
What We Do
We’re a charity based in Deptford, London. We provide advice and support to help homeless people to find a decent home and to lead lives that have meaning and purpose.
You can find our main website at www.benchoutreach.com or get in touch using the contact details below if you want to find out more about our services.
Check out our latest blog posts!
- Why Care Work Matters – Even More than you Think.
- Our Guide to Helping Rough Sleepers this Summer
- Homelessness After the Pandemic
- Living Off the State: What Covid-19 Reveals about UK Attitudes on Claiming Benefits
- Do people choose to be homeless?
Get in Touch
14 New King Street,
Telephone: 020 8694 7740